Hi blog... Hi life

It is the end of May now. I have some seething discontent within me. It probably shouldn't bug me so much but it does. What could it be probably? The ridiculous finance admins at work? Simple solution. Just force them to acknowledge my email and move on. My bank account being locked because of an I.T. cock-up on their end? Just call them to resolve it. The fucking quotation that took so long to come and continues to pop up like a recurring rash? Just spend half a day, wrap it up, and toss it to whoever is supposed to deal with it. What else? Worries about my employment longevity? Well, can't do much about that except continue to improve and deliver value. And mum's incessant nagging, whinging and complaining? Just plan some activities and stay away from her? Church is boring? Well, just stick around and daydream. Life not going where it should? Set a direction and row towards it. There. All the problems laid out and assigned solutions. These things ain't even real problems for fuck's sake! Maybe I'm just a little frustrated with the way some things are going but I need to be mentally present to work them through. Life can still be good for me. 

Comments

Popular Posts