First post of 2017. A look back at 2016.

I look back at 2016 and it has been a good year. I managed to do a lot of what I wanted even though it seems that 2016 was a bad year for many people. I had a good season at work. Things are looking like they are finally coming together (even if a bit late). I still have the feeling that I am not quite there yet, not quite good enough but hopefully, this feeling helps to keep me hungry and striving. I really haven't thought much of what I should do in 2017, even though I have some things in mind. Well, here are some of them:

1. Be more financially aware. Know where the money is coming in, and where it is going out.
2. 3D print something that is my own creation. This is something left over from last year that I would like to get done.
3. Finish my Zbrush refresher. 

Yups. Not a long list but good enough for a start. Let's go 2017!

Comments

Popular Posts