ARICC work 2017



Back to my blog again. How long have I kept this going? 10 years apparently. Although it has gotten less and less frequent, it still is quite cool that there is some record of my life somewhere on the Great Internet. Heh. Why did I put my work here? I guess it is nice to see my own growth in this. It keeps making me want to do more and get better. I don't have too much to complain about now. I am happy that I am appreciated at work, and largely have control of what I want to do. A few times now I have been forced to go beyond what I was comfortable with but I still delivered eventually. I read an article about how competent people will always be given more in the crunch. I can't say it doesn't frighten me. But sometimes, it is better to be pushed a little.


Comments

Popular Posts