Art Drought

I've not been putting my thoughts in here for some time now but I thought I might just put a little bit in before I go to bed. I haven't been putting work in artistically speaking. I have put several projects either on hold or they are really just trickling on without much progress. It does seem that it isn't going too well now and some times I think "Is this really what I want?" I'm heading into my 40s soon and it ain't gonna get any easier. I do think I have improved from where I was several years before but I'm not sure if I am doing the right thing. I guess the only thing for me now is to:
  1. Think about how I can turn what I have into something truly valuable
  2. Learn as much as I can before I hit 40
  3. And then just hope this gets me to where I want to be
In any case, life can be a heaven or hell depending on how the years are spent.

Comments

Popular Posts