Hasn't been too bad really...

Ah. 2017 is ending soon. Admittedly, I feel a bit upset that my time in SP is ending soon. I have been dreading how being unemployed will drag me into the quicksand of depression but I think I have been doing okay. It is still early days and there have been days that I totally feel inadequate and not quite right. I know that things will probably worsen before they look up again but so far, it has been okay. I guess I take this as my opportunity to explore other things that I have wanted to do but didn't have the time or energy to do. Experience really does help you make better choices. So far, the things that have been working:
  1. A bit of exercise each day.
  2. A project to look forward to doing. 
  3. A new skill to learn.
  4. A friend to meet up with every once in a while.
I think I have been getting closer to Ikigai. Instead of being frustrated with something I can't really control (and temporary), I think I can use this time well.

Comments

Popular Posts