Give up 3d and sell chicken rice......

I am in an uncomfortable situation in my life now. Unemployment is an extended exercise in futility, hopelessness, and frustration. My mood hasn't been great. And I have been feeling a lot of pressure. I feel that I need some time to figure things out but even that isn't going too well. Eventually the pressure returns to gnaw at you again. I received a long lecture from Dad today. Apparently he is trying to help me "figure out a way". Apart from stating the obvious, I doubt I can gain anything from this. A summary of his thoughts "Give up 3d and sell chicken rice".


I learned how to make this in Fusion 360 in one week. Pretty good progress right? I thought so too. But there are so many things I feel that I should have figured out by now that I haven't, simply by being in the wrong industry. What can I do to prevent this downward spiral? It really isn't my fault that I am here. But it certainly is my responsibility to fix it. How does one get to being so hopeless at under 40 years of age?

Comments

Popular Posts