Last year of the 30s

Back here after some months.

I just wanted to reflect a little on my life now that I just celebrated my 39th, and am approaching 4 decades on this earth. Really, some times I just get so caught up with the busyness of life that I start to lose perspective on things.

Here are a few random thoughts I had recently:

Every crush has a theme song:
  1. Eagles - I Can't Tell You Why
  2. Suede - Positivity
  3. Bread - If
  4. Cranberries - I Can't Be With You
  5. Vega 4 - Life is Beautiful
If you are feeling down, just imagine you are a small bear. 
This is really so random and odd that I almost did not want to put this here. But at my age, you stop caring too much about these things. I feel happier every time I do this.

I am starting to feel a little burnt out. I wonder how I can reclaim control and operate on a more comfortable pace.
Yes. For sure this is weighing on me. So much to do so little time and limited energy? Time to step out from the chaos, take a deep breath, and look at this from an eagle-eye view.

I need to pop by IKEA soon.
I have too much stuff. Some of my furniture has broken down. I need to keep them properly.

Turns out there is some part of me that is superstitious
I added one more point because I didn't like to have 4 points.

Comments

Popular Posts