Hazy CB Mondays


Woke up grumpy this morning. The parents are having an argument just for the sake of it (mostly mum's fault). I'm sleepy. I want to go back to bed again because it is quiet now again. It is about to rain too, which adds to the drowsiness. The entire mood of this room is drowsy. Look at it. Looks like evening, where I should have a wine glass somewhere. It is the CB (Circuit Breaker) period now. This is Singapore's version of the quarantine due to the COVID-19 virus. Honestly, I think this year will be terrible financially and the worst has not hit us yet. The world has changed and will continue to change because of this virus. I think I am somewhat lucky to have kept my job without a pay cut in these horrible times. There are many people out there that need a hand. Let's not forget about them.

Comments

Popular Posts