Trashketball and WFH


Made this "Trashketball"(Basketball-themed wastepaper basket) from a monthly kit that I receive through subscription. I made it at "work" yesterday. "Work"is in parenthesis because although Singapore has started to re-open from its Circuit Breaker (CB) measures to fight the COVID-19 virus, the libraries remain closed and I am still on a "Work-From-Home"(WFH) arrangement.

WFH is a strange thing. I am  not very sure if I like it or if I dislike it. Probably, it is somewhere in the middle. I like it because I can spend less time traveling, and somewhat avoid the rush hour. I dislike it because I do not get to go outside and so can't really get some space from home.

My contract with NLB did get renewed and extended so that is something to be grateful for. I do have mixed feelings about it. You can either look at it as 2 more good years just focus on your job, or 2 more years and then what? 

I am grateful for what I have, and quite happy too. But I do worry for the future.

Comments

Popular Posts