Election Season



It is a sleepy Monday morning. Sleepy because I got to bed real late last night. Part of it was that I did not want the weekend to end. The other was that I just was not tired then. I started Warhammer Gladius at around 2330 at night and it was 0130 when I finally slept. 

It is election week, so I thought to share a few pictures. The top is of PAP's Sparkle Tots Kindergarten. They covered up all the political symbols and text with "PAP" (People's Action Party) on it. I wonder what was the reasoning behind it but what a ridiculously unnecessary thing to do. Probably "kiasee" (local way of saying "afraid to die").

The other picture is that of a lone opposition campaigner. This is Dr. Tan Cheng Bock from the PSP (Progress Singapore Party). Aged 80. Yes 80! And he is driving around solo in his campaign pick-up truck, just so that we can have an alternative voice in parliament.

Comments

Popular Posts