2021 Ends - A Memorable Year-end Break

3 weeks of leave have gone by in a flash. Being on leave was great, not just because it was giving me a much needed break, but also because it gave me a chance to do some things that I wanted to do, but never had the time to do when I'm working. Most of the best times here were spent with love ones and good friends. There were also necessary "maintenance" things that weren't exactly amazing (such as dental and car servicing) but I appreciated having the time to get them done. I have collected some of my favourite pictures of this time and hopefully, this will make me smile when I look at them again.
 
14th Dec - Duck Tour + Gardens by the Bay with Mum

 



16th Dec - Swatow Restaurant + Toa Payoh with Mum and Dad

17th Dec - Lego Shopping with Galvin
18th Dec - The first Lego set gets built (That didn't take too long)
21st Dec - Botanical Gardens + Adam Road Food Centre with Mum and Dad

22nd Dec - Coney Island/Punggol with XX and Kuodo
23rd Dec - Lunch with Patrick (Aston's - Central Mall)
27th Dec - Spider-man No Way Home (Orchard Cineleisure)
After watch must build the toy lah... Full experience.

 28th Dec - One-a-year Meet-up with Philip and Jhp (Bugis)
This picture was so difficult to take. We postponed our meet-up for various reasons along the way but eventually we all made it. Something to be thankful for. =)
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts