Messy heart, messy mind

Saturday. I'm feeling a bit "messy" right now. I'm not sure if I can explain it well but I will try my best to articulate my thoughts. Over the week at work, I felt I wasn't "in the zone" too often. There were times each day that I really felt drained and had to take a recharge nap. There are also new things that I have to grapple with that I am not terribly familiar with but I guess I can make an effort to learn and improve on them. I was quite upset when management dropped some last minute project on us. So upset that I bought two Lego sets immediately after just to remind me why I put up with this nonsense.

Emotionally, I guess I'm dealing with some feelings. I'm not sure if I should say more but the long and short of it is that one day, all my "dumbass" points will count for something.


I guess that creatively, it was a good time. I got my tiger coaster design laser-cut, and I also managed to get one of my microbit music projects done (with a lot of help from Cali). 



 

Comments

Popular Posts