Fables

In the past few months I have been looking back at my blog posts and filling in some of the things that are missing. Fables is one of those things. This is a graphic novel that I have thoroughly enjoyed and would love all of my friends to read it some day. It has been something I have read over and over again, though I only read it during toilet time now. So what do I love about it?

 It is a creative masterpiece that manages to mesh the characters from different fairy tales and place them in the real present day world. 

  1. It contains some amazing story arcs that leave a lasting impact on the reader.
  2. It has amazing artwork and writing and doesn't shy away from expressing the very relatable feelings and complex emotions felt by the characters. 


    One of the saddest and most emotional scenes in the entire series. Something I can relate to.
    I have the whole series =)

Comments

Popular Posts