Easter Weekend

 

Easter! A time for joy and hope. I'm trying my best to be happy and giving myself little reasons to smile. This is one of them. My Easter Lego set which was a fun build. Why is there a cat in there? That one is something that sits in my heart.

Mum's birthday celebration with Auntie Jenny, our family friend. These times are precious. I do need to prepare for these as the primary driver but I am always happy after everyone (including Jazzy) is safely from point A to B.

Lego Uncle playing with his Lego Nephew. It is amazing how children just find a way into your heart. I was just doing my own thing when he came to me and begged me to play Lego with him. When it was time to leave he hugged my hand and didn't want me to leave. Hah! Emotionally manipulated by a 4 year old. But you know what? I don't mind it one bit because moments like these are precious. Despite your flaws, your bird nest hair, your emo outlook, someone still wants to spend time with you. Awesome!

Our family during mum's birthday celebration. Good food, good times.

Comments

Popular Posts