That little hanging sadness

The weekend is here. I got through a work week that can be described as okay but filled with little annoyances along the way. There are things that I shouldn't be really that bothered about as they are easily solvable but they really annoyed me:

  1. I lost my wireless mouse but still have the USB transmitter. I can't figure out where it went and that bothers me (more than it should). I guess I could just buy another but I have the feeling that once I do, the existing one will just turn up magically.
  2. I had to do a UAT for the new corporate website and it was total shite waste of time. So they pay me for my time at work but incompetence of this scale just wastes everyone's time.
  3. Another time waster that I have no idea why I'm doing... Some partners list that I had to fill in. I wonder what value this provides. Information of this quality... I could have just whatsapped this to whoever wants it.
  4. My passport photograph had to be resubmitted. The problem described was "glare" and I can't find any. Simple case of re-taking and re-submitting but it did bug me until I got it done.
And then there are the more complicated feelings that I am trying to deal with. What happened? Why am I being ghosted? Is it something I did wrong? Have I tried something that was untenable? Has it ended before it can begin? Is anything worth forcing if it was doomed to fail from the start? No answers. Just a feeling of loss and sadness but I'm okay.

Comments

Popular Posts