Believe what you want about it

 Monday has come around. Again it is a new week. The silent ghosting continues but perhaps this is the best way forward for everyone. I often wonder if there is any way forward other than this, and given the way that I am, I can't see it. I look back to my own experience and I can't help connecting the two together. I was loved deeply but I just didn't feel the same way and couldn't return it. We have now drifted so far that I do not even know where she is any more. I still keep those sweet memories of the little things she used to do for me and honestly, the thought of just knowing you can be loved is sometimes the thin thread that is keeping me from total despair. I still smile when I think of her. Perhaps it is the same situation now except it is just flipped around. And how that hurts. I do not think there is anything I could possibly do to make it up to her. All I can say is "Thank you. For letting me know that I can be loved".

Comments

Popular Posts