Mired in Monday's Web

Monday. Again. How am I feeling today? Well, I feel like I have a giant cobweb draped over me. I move slowly as if encumbered by a blanket of web that isn't super thick but works to just slow you down that little bit. I breathe slowly, feel a bit itchy and I feel like I'm looking through a dust ball. I have a slight headache too. It has been a while now that I just feel drained and lethargic at work. Maybe I do need a break to recharge? Damn. What the heck is going on today? I never had my keyboard keys depress and then jam and now the C and R keys have just done that. Another distraction. Another thing that keeps me from focusing. I'm simply on autopilot mode now. It is just taking a half step to keep going. Maybe the path will open up eventually.

Comments

Popular Posts