Shelves!


This is my little home improvement project that I felt proud to complete over the weekend. I faced a couple of small challenges getting this done such as:

  1. Not having the screws and wall plugs to affix the shelves to the wall.
  2. Not know what drill bit to use (thanks youtube)
  3. Drilling 16 holes. Man, this was tough. Drill until hand pain. I wore out one masonry drill bit (it just melted red hot) and had to replace it. 
  4. Having to clean up all that dust from drilling.
Yet, it was a satisfying experience overall to be able to get this done. I did get an empty feeling of "So what is next?" yesterday but I guess, the good feelings do not last. I do have this strange fear that I did not fit the wall plugs in tightly enough but eh, it should be fine.


Comments

Popular Posts