Well, let's see... (Leave in Nov-Dec 2023)

Hmm. I just felt like resting some of my thoughts and experiences here. It is leave clearing period in December and saying that things are "slow"would be an understatement. I do not have a cohesive narrative and my thoughts are all over the place. It is why I have just popped some photos here and maybe caption them one after the other as a means of lazy journaling.

Lego Ninjago... This was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my nephew but as it turned out, I ended up deciding to give him something else because the box was so much smaller that his brother's gift. To prevent box jealousy, I will give him something else and I kept this set.

My future home in Woodlands. I try to check up on how much of it has actually been built each time I visit Woodlands Regional Library. Looks like not much yet.



More Lego. Just when I thought there was no more space. Argh! Where can I find room for next year's TIE Bomber?

Mum and Dad at Rifle Range Nature Park. Love your parents and spend as much time as you can. I try to include them in my leave plans from time to time.
Man I look fat in this pic. But this is great. Although it is really once a year now, I still look forward to catching up with these guys (Jhp and Philip).

An odd meal alone at Wingstop today. But I enjoyed it.

More Lego...


More of my leave outings with mum and dad. This time we were having dim sum and laksa in Jalan Besar. I wonder why they can't do this on their own. They often complain that they are bored at home (well, just mum) but never exercise their freedom to do something different and interesting each day. Baffles and confounds me.

Comments

Popular Posts