Moody Monday

Monday morning. Dragged myself out of bed and I am feeling too tired to move, but at the same time, I'm too wired to get back to sleep. I'm in front of my computer typing very slowly, stopping once in a while to blow my nose as I deal with the morning chill. I eat some strawberries that mum left for me last night. What I want now though, it a hot, fresh coffee and some good breakfast. I know what are the things that are bothering me. Yet strangely, I am puzzled why these things have affected me so much. I seem to be armed on a tripwire, really to explode at the slightest touch. I did almost everything I could yesterday to prepare for the week ahead. Washed the car, cleaned my room, ironed my clothes, fixed the tap, and even got a bit of time to rest and relax and fix up a Lego set. But I still feel like shit today. Dragging my feet into a new week of the same old stuff, hoping I would somehow feel better about it. Well, one hopes.

Comments

Popular Posts