I don't think I'm burnt out but I'm most definitely singed

Back here again with a bit of self-care time. I haven't been sleeping well lately. There are some days that I just lie on my bed, and can't really go into deep sleep. There are other days that I am just too wired to go to sleep on time and end up waking up in the middle of the night. When this happens, and I eventually end up going back to sleep, just as I fall into deep sleep, it is time to wake up again. No point even trying to get back to sleep just for a while longer - The morning is here and my parents are incapable of being quiet once they wake up.

Despite the rudeness of waking up, I suppose the routine of going downstairs to buy a coffee and choose my breakfast is a little something that I can find comfort in. I guess I will just sit a while here and leave myself to my cacophony of thoughts. I take a few deep breaths and try to get something going, but really, there isn't any fuel left in the tank. I don't think I'm burnt out but I'm most definitely singed.

Comments

Popular Posts