Monday moaning

I'm here today after a difficult Monday. I felt I didn't get much done at work and there is just so much on my plate. I thought I would be able to get more done but whatever reserves I used to have are long gone. A return trip to Punggol and back basically took any energy I had left. I feel as if there is so much I am expected to do, but just so little I can actually get done in a day. I have perhaps tried everything that I know but the shots aren't falling and pretty much nothing is clicking. I guess it will be another day tomorrow that I can continue to fight. It is an uphill battle but still, if I could keeping fighting, maybe the tide of battle will turn for me somehow. There is something in me that just won't quit. I have some dog in me, even when at times he seems to be dormant.

Comments

Popular Posts