LAS VEGAS DAY09 - Michael Jackson One

Breakfast at Denny's

Today is my last free day in Las Vegas and I really just wanted to take it easy. I had initially wanted to do some other stuff (Shop at Fremont Street and walk down the Bellagio side of the Las Vegas strip) but alas, there was just so much activity the past few days that I really just wanted to go slow. You can tell by my cock face that I'm tired.So my first stop of the day was breakfast at Denny's. This Denny's is different from the one at Fremont street. Seems a lot more crowded but hey, I needed breakfast and they had breakfast. Importantly, I had been in Denny's 2 days ago and the prices seem affordable (by US standards)




 

Walmart

Can't say that you have been to USA without visiting a Walmart so here I am. Swung by ROSS and it was a dump. I wonder why my uncle was raving about it. It is best described as something between a thrift shop and shoplifting. There were some huge plastic chairs made for fat American people there. 








Lunch from Jaburrito's

After I wrapped up my shopping at Walmart, I went back to the strip for lunch. Had the Mexican Japanese from Jaburrito's. I was sick of junk food, so this was definitely a lot better than burger and fries. I just lazed around after lunch until it was time for my Michael Jackson ONE show by Cirque Du Soleil




Michael Jackson ONE show by Cirque Du Soleil

Got to watch at least one of the Vegas shows so this was it. Since I'm watching only one, I paid for better seats. The experience was definitely worth it and I will remember it for some time. The most memorable thing was that one dancer who had only one leg but danced with crutches. He was amazing. There was also this thing where they photographed members of the audience and put them on fake tabloid headlines. That was hilarious. They don't allow photographs and video during the show, which is fine by me. Took some images from their website. I returned from Mandalay Bay quite late, so I just grabbed a steak from Denny's.







Comments

Popular Posts