One point at a time

And just like that, the weekend is over.

I come here to my blog to leave my thoughts and to reflect on them. It seems to be a good idea to sort out my thoughts in writing. This is the value of writing. The process gives my thoughts form through words. I spent most of my weekend trying to unwind by playing Midnight Suns. It is a damn good game but still, I cannot help but feel that I am still wound up.

I cannot stop worrying about my work and it has gotten to a point where it has become toxic. I suppose there is indeed much more to life than work. But I feel drained by work. It is not something that can be easily sorted out but I suppose what I can do is just think about getting the next point and hopefully, with a series of good runs we get a chance to catch a breather.

Now it is time to go to bed. Tomorrow is a new fight!

Comments

Popular Posts