Instead of praying to get what you want, pray to want what you get

Monday. I haven't been posting very regularly but big changes to my life will be happening soon (especially career wise). I have grabbed a few pics from my that I felt were interesting to caption here. Perhaps the reason for this is so that my life does not seem like an endless rant of complaints. I suppose the Priest said during Mass over the weekend - "Instead of praying to get what you want, pray to want what you get."

There is wisdom in this. In a way, I feel very fortunate to be in the situation I am in now. Just as one door closes, another opens. Some of my friends aren't so lucky, but I hope to be capable enough to lend a hand. It is blessed to be able to help instead of being the one helped, though I suppose at times, life can just drop kick you in the face.

My new apartment in Woodlands. Construction is done but the rest of the estate must be completed before I can get my keys.
My dear colleague Hasan helped me to laser cut these. I will be needing them to give to Aunt Hiroko when Sis visits in August
Ah, Lego is the little joy that interjects my life every now and then. I'm getting more display boxes to show them off.

Comments

Popular Posts