Can't get started

It is Monday today. 5 minutes past 10am and I have done fuck all. I'm sitting in my chair trying to muster up my motivation but as you see, the motivation does not come easily.

The weekend was good. For the first time in a long time, I actually did something worthwhile - I attended this online workshop about toy design and production. My acrylic display boxes arrived too. The size of these are just nice to fit into the corner behind my door. Thank goodness they are stackable.

I had already officially submitted my resignation on Friday. It was strange that only my bosses knew and none of my team/peers knew. This is the second time I a dream about losing/mismatched shoes. I wonder if it has anything to do with me leaving this job. The other thing that perhaps bothers me is the gnawing sense of loneliness that I have been feeling recently. I am not sure I wanted to write this down but I am done avoiding it. This is what I am and this is what I feel. I am not sure if anything can be done about this but maybe admitting it is a good first step. It do not know if it takes strength to admit this, or perhaps a sense of resignation. If you have fought this thing so damn long, you just do whatever you need to do to manage it.

Using every corner of my room for Lego...

 Photos from the online workshop on toy design and production


Comments

Popular Posts