Job strategy slowly coming together

It's Thursday today and I have pretty much wasted away the whole of Wednesday. Forming a trend? You bet. One that leads to ruin. It is the same thing that happened at Huhus. You feel like you're out there, in a field, pinned down by artillery shells and machine gun fire. The air support won't come and the Generals are yelling "Advance! Advance!" So the comfortable thing to do is to entrench yourself and hope the artillery somehow disappears, or that air support will FINALLY come. But that isn't likely to happen so this will just end badly. Which is why I am committed to breaking the trend. I have listed out all the problems (in an excel sheet no less) and am well on my way to solving them. The book that Jeng Heng gave me was exactly what I needed to think myself out of this one (Thanks JHP, you're a real pal). I now have a systematic way of attacking the problem, even though the plan is still infantile. Focus man! Focus! On another note, the errant Newton Hawker Stall was justly punished, which adds to a chapter of Singapore fables (pragmatic and applicable tales to groom the morals of S'porean everywhere). They charged the American tourists almost $300 for prawns and then got 3 months suspension. Stall 43. Those bastards. We should give Sim Lim a similar raid...

Comments

Popular Posts