Day 29: Head

Sculpting again and have that feel-good feeling. Put some "skin" over the facial muscles and we have it looking more human (or humanoid alien?). Looks like Abin Sur from Green Lantern... Was alone for most of the day today because my family went to Malaysia for food and shopping. Huh? Don't we have enough of it here in S'pore? Anyway, I had lunch with two of my uncles and it was good to spend time with them. One of them talked to me about "plans about the future" which made me realize I didn't have any. I have paid off my study loan now and that is one great joy. But still, I wonder if my present company will survive the chaos within. I loathe to think about that and I am never quite prepared for it. Still, it has been quite a good day for me today. Ah, come tomorrow I will try to do my best each day and see what happens. Only a fool would think he/she is completely prepared for the worst.

Comments

Popular Posts