Doing what you love

Doing what I love to do was what got me over the weekend. I enjoyed do this piece; my first digitally painted drawing. It is of a lone soldier, abandoned in the field, shot in the back, bleeding and gravely injured too. Yet he has fight left in him, hence the knowing grin. God, it is hard being in the corporate world. Businessmen and all their hypocrisy and bullshit. I have been in this job for over 2 years and it has fed me thus far. Still, I think I never truly felt alive till I started this drawing. For some reason I wanted to keep going. I was challenged but determined. And it was fun. I am proud to have finished this in just a day and while there is room to improve, I am glad I produced something. Completion - I have almost forgotten the feeling.

Comments

Popular Posts