Just posting...

Had a long day yesterday. Watched Ted in the cinema and then went onto CG Protege for Zbrush class. I think I finally have the right teacher to get me to a marketable level with my work. It is true. Once your work is good, people will come looking for you. Check out Dimitry's (my teacher) work here: http://neverwintered.cghub.com/images/

Today? I met up with my cousin for lunch and had some delicious Ayam Penyet at Far East Plaza. She is working on lots of projects and is excited about what she is doing. Good enough. Most Singaporeans rarely leave the script of school - work - get married - buy HDB. Was returning home because there was some time between this appointment and the next and I saw this young girl smiling at me from across the road. Took me a half-second to register that that was my neighbour - all grown up now. Man, it felt like t'was just yesterday when she was a primary school kid playing outside my house. There. Proof of "unclehood" right there.

So now here comes the daily thing:

3 Gratitudes
  1. Was a bit worried about the course being a rather expensive waste of time and money but it turned out okay.
  2. Had a good chat with mom today. Not much nagging, just a good chat. Those are rare.
  3. Had a good catch up with my cousin and a good lunch at the same time. Ayam Penyet Ria forever!!!
Journaling - Done
Exercise - Erm... Skip? Nah relented and did 40 squats. Now right calf aches... fat ass. Lol.
Meditation - Feeling a bit more purposeful now after paying for my course. Still, should sharpen this skill a bit more.
Random acts of kindness - Helped my course mates to log in to their terminals. Yeah, won't get a medal for that but it still counts no?

Comments

Popular Posts