Week02: Lesson 2

Skull! Spent a lot of time doing this sculpt and I'm happy that I put in the effort. I spent so much time on it that when I was brushing my teeth - in the real world, I only brushed one half (thinking symmetry will do the other half). Let off a little chuckle to self before I completed brushing the other side.

So now here comes the daily thing:

3 Gratitudes
  1. I'm glad to have worked for my uncle (Technically, he is still paying me but I ain't working that hard for him). He taught me how to hustle and get things done. It has opened new doors for me and back in Singapore, I like a shark trawling prawn. 
  2. I got a b'day card from Auntie Hiroko and cousin Alice. Cool card + Ang pow! Yay! Card says "Always No. 1!". Glad to know I am much loved.
  3. I got a chance to meet up with my NUSID junior, Eugene, who now works for the WDA. Had a great chat and learnt a lot talking to him.
Journaling - Done
Exercise - Erm... I really have to? Man, I am thinking of running with an empty leash, just to clock my "dog daddy" hours.
Meditation - I borrowed a book on this. It is called Quiet Your Mind. I think it helps. Mostly just breathing to shift your judging mode to experiencing mode.
Random acts of kindness - I gave up my seat on the MRT twice in the same journey. Heh. I realise that this DOES CHANGE YOUR LIFE. It does train your brain to be more receptive to kind deeds. And I thought Ellen was full of shit when she says "Be kind to one another". Man, she was actually ahead of the game all this while!

Comments

Popular Posts