WIP: Michael Jordan

Progress report: I had lots of fun doing these shoes!!! I am quite happy as I learnt quite a lot this week. =) This despite being sick (again) for the past two days. I guess it is so important to have something you love to do in life. I could simply stop time when I am "in the zone". And to what end? Dunno and don't care. All I know is that I have found something I enjoy doing and that is really all that matters. I have been wrangling spreadsheets and dealing with a lot dumb people the past few years in NZ and I never thought I'd recover so quickly from that. I would scream "Fuck you souless job!" from my window but alas, I realize that:
  1. I do not print money and I can't have NO JOB.
  2. I have it really good already. I should just get on with it and capitalize on this opportunity.

Comments

Popular Posts