Ninjabot!

Ninjabot! So kids, if you wanna pick a fight with a crossbow guy, make sure you have a death robot and lots of swords...

Been posting quite a bit today. Feeling a bit blog-talkative today. So I was clocking my steps wandering around Jurong Point without a purpose when I found this cool Lego toy. Love it. Strangely, this is the step count today:

Step count: 14,434/10,000 (144%)
Distance covered: 12.99km
Walking time: 126 min
Weight: 73kg??? Gained 1kg? How can?

Ah, feeling a bit "why-am-I-here (on earth)" today so let's do a contentment drill:

3 Gratitudes 
  1. I am happy that I got to buy a little lego toy for myself. It made me smile. Just for a while but hey, that's age for you.
  2. I am thankful that Uncle Mike is going to pay me till the end of this month. This is in spite of the fact that I probably ain't gonna clock more than a day's work for the whole month.
  3. I am grateful that I still have the legs to run 5km yesterday after sitting on my ass for almost 2 years.
Journaling - Done
Exercise - Just some shopping today but I did clock some steps.

Meditation -  A bit random in thought today. Borrowed a book on life coaching and will see where it will take me. Am extremely disorganized today.

Random acts of kindness - I cleaned up a mess mum made when the coffee cup decided to crack up.

Comments

Popular Posts