Random musings




Righto. Been quite lazy with the blog updating. No excuses but it is just what it is. I have finally submitted my school project and glad to be done for now. Even so, I do want to continue working on creative projects as part of my life. So what now? I am applying for jobs and it sure feels quite different now than it was a few years ago. Not so long ago, there weren't many jobs like "3D Visualizer" but there sure are quite a few. I am quite confident of landing a decent job. Decent as in I don't have to live in a tent in East Coast Park if my folks throw me out. Still want that Spaceship themed house though. But for now, I'd be happy with decent pay, colleagues and work. I guess life needs to be fun too. It is a lot like my favourite sport - Basketball. Scoring is ultimately the most important aspect of the game but there are so many other ways to play. Assists, rebounds, blocks and steals...

So what do I intend to do? Strangely, I don't feel so lost or "what's the point?" at this moment. Perhaps completing my project was a challenge that brought my self-belief back. So here goes:
  1. I want to continue working on my 3D/2D art. Paid or not doesn't matter. It is afterall a development and investment in my own skills and I'd love doing it.
  2. Find a job that values me and has good growth potential. I'm kinda sick of working for mediocre or worse, lousy bosses and companies. I think I might be able to stutter through self-employment but really, a few years out in the field will really benefit me. 
  3. I plan to get fit again. No excuses.
That's all I have for now.

Comments

Popular Posts