1st day at work

Wow. First day of work is out of the way now. Went pretty much as I expected; a bit awkward but okay. Nice to know some of the crew like the same things as I do. Don't think I really impressed today but tomorrow is an opportunity to do more. I don't really think it is a difficult job. I suppose the main problem is with clients that cannot really express what they want. Boss is nice enough to me even if there wasn't really anyone to train me officially. Well, will try hard and see how this goes. I don't have a "Wow!-I'm-so-damn- happy" feeling so far but I guess that kinda comes with age. I feel a bit lost with the projects but I think I'll mind-map each of them on an A4 each so as to get a better feel of it. Yeah, good old paper. I feel like a dinosaur...

Comments

Popular Posts