Sketches and Ideas of 2013

Ah, here is a selection of ideas and sketches for 2013, done at various times.
  1. Bionic fighter with deadly melee weapon that punches out chunks of flesh upon contact.
  2. Angel shield - Shield aura in the form of a protective angel wing for a Paladin.
  3. Insultapult - A futuristic missile platform that fires off in an action like "flipping-the-bird".
  4. Another fighter with deadly fast blades that are drawn from the back.
  5. Futuristic scout with a hovering sniper rifle that follows like a dog.
  6. Strange "Dr. Seuss" type creature drawn on Christmas Eve mass.
  7. Juggernaut creature - meant to look and move like a rugby forward pack in a scrum.
  8. Manta ray Jedi - Mantorus Joauth (I just named him).
  9. Concept for disaster relief that makes use of pallets as a source material.
  10. Ebon Knee development sketches (Character, armour and weapons).
  11. Dungeon dweller character? Not sure what I was drawing then...
  12. Idea for a Musashi endorsement poster for the Crusaders rugby team.
 And there I have it. Probably my last set of "paper" sketches. I am thinking of getting the Note 3 this weekend. My first smart phone and also my first Samsung. Fingers crossed - progress, here I come.

Comments

Popular Posts