Thinking rationally

It's a Tuesday and Dad is on one of his alternate day offs. Today, he seemed determined to want me out of the house (for a while) for some reason. I don't know if I'm being sensitive but it comes across as passive aggression - Like "Oh, you know you should be out there, it is a lovely day... to look for a job". Yeah, it is bothering me but I must be strong. Right now I just need to finish my Ebon-knee project and I think it is so much more important than a job. Doing a job well for someone else proves that you are just good at advancing someone else's goals (And it does not always mean that it advances your own too). Doing this thing for myself means that I learn new skills, invested my time in myself, and reached a new level of competence. In other words, I have built up an asset for myself.

Comments

Popular Posts