Calling time-outs

Once again, it is another day of the same. I wake up restless and cannot focus on what I should be doing. I call time-out and then go through a series of meaningless activity to try to get back on point again. Maybe, the vision isn't clear enough. Maybe I don't know how to get there. Maybe I'm not good enough. I'm thinking more and more slowly and increasingly, I feel like I don't have enough time and energy. Look at this post. It is all over the place. I need to take action. I need to take action fast and now. 

How? 

First thing in the plan is a stable base. Without a job, there is no base. Without health, there is also no base. So let's sort that out. From today onwards, I'll knuckle down and spend at least 2 hours on searches and 2 hours on applications. I will think of the best jobs that I can do/want to do, and then just go for those. For health, I'm going to do this challenge (see below). I will run 6 rounds on the days that are labelled "rest". And I will reduce my food intake by 20%. So let's do that. Don't look past the next 15 mins. Just plan out my day, and then focus on each 15 min block at a time.

Comments

Popular Posts