Mangy, starving, flea-bitten wolf

Monday started badly for me. I am feeling more and more irritated each passing day that I don't have a job. It has been half a year already. And I still haven't found anything. It gets worse over CNY, where you see your friends succeed where you have failed. Financial freedom. Social success. Lovely kids. Cute pets. Life partners. So this is what it feels like to be the last in class, the bottom-feeder, the outcast. What am I aiming for and what am I doing? I do not rightly know. I have become a stranger in my own country. I just don't buy what the market is selling. Everyone wants to hire a dog but I am more like a wolf. I am a mangy, starving, flea-bitten wolf. I feel awful now but I know I am not useless. Every dog will have his day. What about a wolf?


Comments

Popular Posts