What went well?

I am not happy. I am not happy where I am not. Perhaps I am being impatient that the greatness due to me hasn't happened yet. Perhaps I felt I wasted my talent. Perhaps I made terrible choices and am paying the price for it. The point of it is that I need to examine how my days are going because I have become the last in class, the bottom feeder, all because I live life on the fly, rather than one that is planned with care. So here goes... Hopefully, this reflection will lead to a (lasting) transformation.

1. What went well?
  • I was well rested yesterday because I slept well.
  • I exercised. I realized that I could do well for two of three IPPT stations.
  • Despite all my setbacks, there is still a tremendous opportunity to succeed.
2. What went wrong?
  • I did not spend my time really fruitfully because I did not have much of a plan going on.
  • My mind was burdened because I had no plan.
  • Wasted a lot of idle time on the internet because my mind was troubled.
3. How could you do TODAY to make it better?
  • Make a plan (1 week. Then one month)
  • Run. Continue exercising. Get your IPPT silver.
  • Limit the things you need to do to 3 main objectives and then 2 bonus objectives so that time is better spent (have a "red box" like LKY did).
4. Gratitude.
  • I am grateful that LKY was our leader in the most tumultuous years of Singapore's history. He has given us this platform to succeed. Let's not waste it.
  • I am grateful that there are still things I can do to take control of my situation.
  • I am grateful that I managed to do a little of what I loved yesterday.

Comments

Popular Posts