First post of 2016?

Yeah, here comes the first post of 2016. I just wanted to put it down and get it started. I haven't been coming to post here for some time. 15 days into the new year and this is the first. I am not feeling too good at the moment, like the core of me has been disturbed. I guess there is still a big part of my life that is still missing coming into the 36th year of my existence. And it seems I have been held back while everything else has moved on. You can't help feel it. Recently, I have been invited to a wedding but I did not go as I would be going solo and not many of my old friends were going. Another event would be my class reunion. I am really not sure if I would want to go. I have been keeping a low profile now and having a rather unhealthy social life ever since I returned from NZ. Ah, I guess too much moaning doesn't work either. Just get on with it and hope to catch a break ya? Peace out.

Comments

Popular Posts