3 years and 5 months

Sep 2018. This was the first month that I joined NLB.

It is now Feb 2022. 

That is 3 years and 5 months (or 41 months).

I had a little something going where I would bring a toy to my office desk at Marine Parade to celebrate each month that I had successfully completed. I stopped for a while and now we are moving out of the office soon. I should rightfully have 41 toys on my desk. Here is what I have so far (before clearing out of MP):

 


  1. Bossy Bear
  2. Doraemon
  3. Mafex Batman - Leg broke =(
  4. Tony Tony Chopper
  5. Darth Vader (Dancing)
  6. Buzz Lightyear (Nanoblock)
  7. Zoids Iron Kong
  8. Green Lantern (Armoured)
  9. Gundam (Transparent)
  10. Knights on horseback (Set of 2 knights, red and blue)
  11. Luigi and Guido (From PIXAR Cars)
  12. Mario
  13. Playmobil Artist
  14. Robocop
  15. Alien vs. Predator diorama
  16. Darth Tater
  17. Jawa (Star Wars plushie)
  18. Yoda (Star Wars plushie)
  19. Christmas Yoda (Star Wars plushie)
  20. Chewie  (Star Wars plushie)
  21. Lego Thanos (knock-off) 
  22. Asimo
  23. Knock-off Lego Thanos
  24. Amazing Yamaguchi Psylocke 
  25. Amazing Yamaguchi Wolverine (Never been to MP)
  26. SIA 747 (Never been to MP)
  27. Amazing Yamaguchi Gambit (Never been to MP)
  28. Asterix and Obelix (Never been to MP) 
  29. Snoopy (Never been to MP) 
  30. Minion (Never been to MP) 
  31. Hello Kitty (Never been to MP)    

Did I have this in mind when I got to my blog today? That is a "no" for sure. I have experienced a sleepless storm of feelings over these past few days and it has been affecting me. I keep returning to a place of which I have no answers and I would have thought my previous experiences would help me through this. They do. But not as much as hoped. It still hurts damn bad. I can only hope that God knows best because I am clueless for sure.

Comments

Popular Posts