The INTJ-T


Here I am again. A cocktail of stress, sadness, tiredness, insecurity and anxiety. I feel that my equilibrium has shifted. My mood no longer stays within normal; One moment, it rises like a rocket and then in the next, it suddenly plunges into an abyss. I try to understand why this is so and I went to do a personality test just to try to figure something out. I have done this tests before a while back. I could not determine if I was an INTJ or an INTP back then (I was 50-50 on the J/P) but the latest test show that I'm an INTJ-T.
 
I guess knowing this helps me understand my tendencies and maybe gain some direction during this time. I think learning to accept your fate no matter what it might be is so damn hard. How can you feel loss when you have not even gotten anything yet?

Comments

Popular Posts