Last day of June

Hi Blog, I'm back again. It is a cool, moody and cloudy morning. I'm playing my playlist of emo non-English songs as I put my thoughts here. Here are some of my recent highlights.

ilights Festival

Visited this thing with XX, Joe and Hwee Min. See photos better.





Korean BBQ Dinner with Family

This is something I don't do often - Weekday dinner out with my parents. So how did this come about? Mum saw my photos to the ilights festival and wanted to go. By the time Dad decided to bring her, it was over. Mum looked so disappointed. I wasn't going to let them sulk at home so I got them out for a Korean BBQ dinner

Starting with a smile...
Frankly, we ordered too much. Look at their faces of defeat. Lol.

Lego Transformers Optimus Prime

A boyhood dream come true! This is just freaking awesome! I had a fantastic time building this.




I just realized that it is the last day of June. This means that I haven't had any sort of communication with her for 2 months. I often wonder if this is cold, or if I'm just being selfish or childish. Maybe it is all of these. Maybe I'm annoying and insignificant. Maybe I don't matter. Maybe I never did matter ever before. Whatever it is, it is pretty much fucked now. I recall my days in OCS where some of my platoon mates were deliberately cutting their old boots so that the QM will permit them to change them for new ones. Logic was if the QM could not see that the boots were fucked, then make it obviously so that even an idiot could see that it was fucked. At that time, I thought this was batshit crazy. Now I'm that idiot. Now I'm making sure that there isn't a way back.

Comments

Popular Posts